Do you want to be a key component in an elite team? We are looking for a motivated, passionate, detailed oriented and driven MedTech professional to join our Customer Success Team. This role will work alongside our customers to ensure they continue to receive the "white-glove" level of support that they have grown to love.
In this role, you will get to apply your medical device expertise every day while working with some of the most innovative medical device companies in the world. You will be a valuable resource in helping to bring new medical device technologies to market.
Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their products. As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products, but to the culture and the company itself.
- On-boarding new customers to ensure adoption of Greenlight Guru
- Help our clients be more productive with workflows within the application
- Touch points with existing customers to ensure retention and growth
- Provide customer support by bridging customer needs with our Development team
Industry Consulting Service Packages
- Weekly meetings with customers to partner with them as they maneuver the industry and our platform
- Conduct consulting services for our clients
- Quality System training with customers
- Provide guidance on design controls, risk management, regulatory submissions (e.g. FDA 510(k) submission)
Subject Matter Expert (SME) / Thought Leadership
- Representation of product roadmap garnered from the existing customer base
- Coordinate with different resources (development team, other Customer Success team members, etc.) to help define future features Greenlight Guru.
- Continue to enhance and refine the tools / methodologies we use.
- Maintain your education on a wide variety of medical device areas.
- Become a thought leader in medical device Quality Management Systems and regulations.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in medical device industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Prefer experience with project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people both internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment or related (with 10-75 employees preferred)
- Very strong technical skills with Google apps (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs, Gdrive) and Microsoft Office (word/excel/powerpoint) required. Familiarity with collaboration and document sharing technology helpful (Slack, Box, Hubspot CRM, etc).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Candidates must be in Indianapolis area and work in our downtown office.